Thursday, September 9, 2010

Munchtime

Here's one from earlier today. Nothing other than a cock meat sandwich on someone who will remain nameless and shameless (happy?!)

it's right up on upper hip/ass territory. the bell end is creeping round to his ass (never thought i'd say that on this blog) so the pores are really open and the skin got all wrinkly, so not easy to get a good pic.



kinda off subject... but doing this tattoo really reminded me of one of my favorite ginsberg poems.... so thought i'd share.

I walked into the cocktail party
room and found 3 or 4 queers
talking together in queertalk
I tried to be friendly
but found myself talking to one in hiptalk

"I'm glad to see you," he said, and
looked away. "Hmmm" I mused. The room
was small and had a double-decker
bed in it, and cooking apparatus:
icebox, cabinet, toasters, stove;
the host seemed to live with room
enough only for cooking and sleeping.
My remark on this score was under-
stood but not appreciated. I was
offered refreshments, which I accepted.
I ate a sandwich of pure meat; an
enormous sandwich of human flesh,
I noticed, while I was chewing on it,
it also included a dirty asshole.

More company came, including a
fluffy female who looked like
a Princess. She glared at me and
said immediately: "I don't like you,"
turned her head away, and refused
to be introduced. I said "What!"
in outrage. "Why you shit-faced fool!"
This got everybody's attention.
"Why you narcissistic bitch! How
can you decide when you don't even
know me," I continued in a violent
and messianic voice, inspired at
last, dominating the whole room.

*by the way, i couldn't find that online in full, so had to type it all..... *

phew

No comments:

Post a Comment