Friday, December 31, 2010

time flies

So, again, sorry for the lack of blogs. I spent Jesus-Christ-Mas on the Isle of Wight, and it's not dissimilar to my gaff in the aspect of no internet. In other ways.... it's ummm.... different.

Was a nice train ride down to Portsmouth...



By the time we got on the ferry it was dark, so no cross-sea photos, but i'm sure y'sll will manage.

Milo got festive...


Milo met a donkey....



Milo was cold...


Milo wasn't so keen on the freezing ocean...


(are you noticing a pattern here?)

Anyways, aside from being a great trip for milo, it was a nice getaway. I'm not gonna lie, i couldn't wait to get back to somewhere with open pubs and familiar faces.... but it was a relaxing few days.

Was nice to see the nieces again... I know everybody says this kinda stuff, but i'm always amazed at how much they've grown!



Aren't they adorable?


 Had to be the soberest Christmas i've had in about 10 years... but Punxmas made up for that when i got back!

It's an old tradition with my mates, and although a bunch o' people couldn't make it.... the turn out was still pretty good.






was a long night... long long night.... and Pieman, i can't even remember what that film we watched was even about. sorry.

Anyways, this is the last post of 2010.... so have a good new years... I'm gonna try (although crowds annoy me immensely, as do drunk people i don't know, as do women who take forever to piss and hold up cues, as do bar cues 4 people deep.) so wish me luck, and to anyone heading to La Grande Rouge tonight... please....piss quick, try to get out of my way and please please PLEASE..... no incessant squealing.

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment