Friday, November 19, 2010

eye of the tiger vs. the thrill of the fight....


"I put all my books in a box
to put them in a concrete cube and
underneath more boxes and hidden behind boxes
I’ll get in one too." - Bomb the music industry!

OK, i haven't had much luck getting on the computer for the last few days, so FINALLY, i blog.

The Bomb the music industry gig was awesome. Really nice guys too, and Arthur.... if ur reading this..... get excited coz i got something special for you.... but it'll have to wait til my next post coz i left my other camera at home. I know, i suck.... but it'll be worth the wait.

Anyways, enough Arthur, this is for the rest of y'all......

Got to finish the rib piece i kept promising i'd post linework photos of and didn't.....  so now u get to see it spangly and finished! woop woop.

poor guy really suffered. i don't know how he sat through all the colour in 1 shot, but 10 points. well earned.



sorry for the 2 separate pics not magically woven together by photoshop, but i still don't know how to do that, and without Ross on hand, looks like my photos will stay separated (don't worry kids, just because they are separated doesn't mean they don't love you just as much)

So in other news, ALL MY STUFF FROM HONG KONG HAS ARRIVED! my living room is now FULL of boxes. the only person who seems to be enjoying this predicament is Milo, who seems to think we've made our flat into a fun maze to run around. Poor guys gonna be gutted when we finally unpack and throw out said boxes/maze.

Anyways, gotta get back to work, but before i do..... here's a sketch i did the other day. i'm trying to teach myself the wonders of photoshop, hence the kinda computery-ness of it now.


It's a very fancy owl skull. why yes indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment