Monday, March 21, 2011

Can't complain.

So these past few days have been really good. Yesterday i got the 1st installment of my tattoo trade with the oh so awesome Mr Lord Montana Blue... I'm glad he wasn't keen on doing both sides in one sitting, my knees barely just healed and my back is itchy as fuck from the line work, so i think my body deserves an easy heal!

So here's what he did on my left shoulder yesterday....


Looking forward to getting the other side in a week or 2! 

And today i had a really sweet piece in on a really nice laid back customer.

He sat like a rock. 10 points for separating mind and body. 10 points well earned. I really hope i get to continue this sleeve to the end, i still don't have a full sleeve in my portfolio...

I've come to the conclusion that people can be as transient as their train of thought... so i've kinda given up hope on having a full sleeve project any time soon. (don't get me wrong, i've done a few.... but none that i would put in my portfolio, mainly due to them being stylistically different from the kind of work i would rather do....)

I still need to piece all the photos from today's piece together as it crawls round the wrist (oh the pun is SO intended), so for now, all y'all get is a snippet....


Hopefully I'll find some time to post it tomorrow, but as i have no Internet at home, this may have to wait til Wednesday. We'll see....

Looks like tonight I'll be going to watch the Chariot play the Underworld. (they dont normally look that dapper, but it's a cool photo so that's what ya get!) Don't really know the band, all i know is they are Christian and can verge on metal.... neither of which are in my top 5 favorite things...and from what I've seen on youtube, I'm gonna have a hard time keeping my fresh tattoo away from elbows and the like. 
i think it'll be worth it to see the guitarist go mental though.... oooh he better go mental.
wish me luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment