Friday, April 20, 2012

in with the old and out with the new

so... what's been happening. i got an i phone.... that's what. it's pretty rad. i wanted one for ages, and now.... finally.... the time has come. the camera is so much better than my ghetto ass blackberry. very pleased.

here's some photos...



it's cool coz some of my best friends have just got i phones too, so we r all being geek turds together.

and we ALL seem to be having a hard time with auto correct! haha


in other news, i baked a pretty sweet (oh, the pun.....) cake on tuesday...


so sweet in fact, i got a text message verification at half 1 in the morning... haha


best text message ever.

right, so i have also been working this week....

did this on Kaye...


who got me the coolest brooch! it's clay! it's so old time folky i friggin' adore it...


wow, the whole in my lip is still crazy visible. i havent had anything in that for YEARS. not used to seeing myself smiling from down there....

anyways, then yesterday i tattooed Russell who came from afar. we r facebook buddies, so was nice to meet him ... finally. slightly worrying that he called me 'mental'... only for me to find out he works in a mental institute. worrying. very worrying. well he cant think i'm THAT mental or he wouldnt have let me go near him with needles, and ink... n stuff.

anyways, we did this super fun cover up... well 'we' didnt. i did. sounding mental now....


i'll leave it at that.









No comments:

Post a Comment